WE NEED YOU!
This year one in five adults will experience a mental health illness, but with early intervention, we can reduce the devastating effects. The One in Five is a marathon relay that runs with teams of five. Four of the runners running a 5 mile route and the fifth runner, representing that 1 in 5, running a harder 6.2 mile route. The relay this year will run at twilight, with staggered start times so all runners should be on the course within one hour of the race start time.
Volunteers are critical to the success of the One in Five.
75-100 volunteers are needed and some of the roles will include:
- Pre-event race set up Parking attendents
- Start / Finish help Aid Stations
- Race course help Course Marshalls
- Runner / Walk refreshment areas Flexible help
- Welcome-Info-Volunteer check-in Post event tear down
To learn more about how you can become a volunteer for the One in Five, email Halle Billinghurst.